Monday, February 9, 2009

Crumpet's many coats of different colors - part 1




Isn't part of the joy of getting a new puppy that you get to play dress up and make lots of cute outfits? Well maybe it isn't for everyone, but for a girl who likes to sew and knit and make stuff in general, I was counting on it. So of course, I ended up with the dog that HATES wearing anything other than her own skin : )
Witness the morose looking canine in the camo outfit I knit for her with such happiness and love. Photos of an equally uphappily outfitted pup to follow soon with two dog jackets I sewed a few weeks ago for her. However, given the frigid weather we've had these past few months, I think it's safe to say that upon leaving the apartment she's been willing to reconsider her reservations and might actually be grateful for the added warmth. At least that's what I like to tell myself...

No comments: