Saturday, February 7, 2009

Work in Progress

I started a project this morning: Chocolate Chocolate Chip Bread from a book called Kneadlessly Simple by Nancy Baggett. It's got a double hit of chocolate first from the cocoa powder and then from a nice number of chocolate chips.

Hmmm, now I really want chocolate but it's all been added to the mix - doh! (sorry, couldn't help myself). After combing the wet and dry ingredients and stirring vigorously together - she wasn't kidding with that instruction! - it looks like this:

See how it's come together more. Now I have to cover it and set it aside for 12 - 18 hours.





I want Yummy Chocolate Bread NOW, but I'll be patient...























Check back in tomorrow am for the update! I'm hoping to serve this for brunch with the fam. We'll see how it goes.

No comments: